Sunday, October 18, 2009

lol

lol. My friend put that in one of her e-mails. We had just got the internet again and I thought that was so nice that she ended her message with 'lots of love'. As time went on she stuck it in every where. So I figured that I must be wrong about the meaning. Well, she had it after light hearted stories or silly things that her kids have done--so it must mean 'lots of laughs'. That went with things better. It still didn't seem quite right. Today in church there was a skit about texting. A family was sitting around the dinner table talking like they texted. They were saying all the abreviations. It was a good thing that they had the translation typed below because I was clueless. So was the father in the skit. I am not alone. Any way when his family found out that he didn't speek that language they lol, laughed out loud! They even went further and blol. Belly laughed out loud. Now I know. Can you tell that we don't use the text feature on our phones?lol

1 comment: