Saturday, October 10, 2009

I wonder?

Hi! I heard on the radio that each job opening has on average 6 applicants trying to get hired. I remember when I've applied to some jobs and there were many more than 6. I didn't think that was very bad, but I guess it is usually 1.7 people on average for each job. If there's more people competing for a job will job performance go up? I would think so. I hope so. My husband is a manager. His biggest complaint about work is people not doing their jobs. When he gets together with other managers it seems like that's their biggest complaint also. If job performance does go up it will benefit society greatly. If everyone is doing their jobs well there would be less wasted money and more money going to more productive projects and better jobs. It would be great to become a nation of people proud of the work they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment