Monday, January 18, 2010

Boy or Girl?

My daughter has been invited to a friend's house to stay over night. Many girls have been invited and I felt sorry for the girl's only brother so I invited him to stay over that night.

Tonight we were talking about it and one of the boys said that he's a boy so he'll stay overnight here and that only girls were staying at his house. I enjoy teasing my kids so I asked him,"What if he stays at home would that mean he's a girl?"

"No! He's a boy," my son replied.

"How do you know?", I asked.

"He has short hair, so he's a boy!"

"His Mom has short hair. Does that mean she's a boy too?"

"No she's a girl and he's a boy!"

"How do you know that he's a boy?"

"His Dad gave him a Y and his Mom gave him an X. So he's a boy!"

How can ya argue with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment