Sunday, January 10, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi ! I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New !

We had a quiet Christmas. We slowly opened our presents and enjoyed each other's company. Our last gift that we opened was a Wii game system. My husband had wanted to set it up and try it out when we first got it. It took a lot of self control for him to wait till Christmas! He did great. He set it up and loves it. Our kids love it too!

I actually don't like the kids to play video games too much. Last year we thought about getting a Wii but I didn't want another system(we have a game cube). This fall I tried out a friend's and realized how much movement you have to do to play some of the games. We could use it for physical education during home school! That was a big selling point. The systems also went down in price. Another big selling point!

Our New Year's Eve was a fun one. We went to a friend's house. We met new people, hung out and played some games. We also ate a lot! It was great fun. On the way home I was a little nervous though. I started to worry about drunk drivers. I think we went home early enough that they probably weren't on the roads yet, but I was still worried. It was kind of funny. We just left a party that had 10 adults at it and none of us drank any alcohol. We had fun and didn't need any help doing it.

May God Bless your New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment