Saturday, April 24, 2010

Helping out.

The days are getting warmer. We've come out of our shells a little. It's still nice and warm in there!

Today the kids and I helped out at a local park. We volunteered 3 hours of our time and raked a ton of leaves! Boy am I going to hurt. It seems like my muscles are still hibernating and as they wake up I definitely feel it!

Anyway, It seems like I also hibernate from others. You know- It's too cold out to go see______ or I'm nice and cozy, I don't want to go________. I need to get my social muscles moving. What better way than to volunteer some time to help a neighbor or to go visit a friend.(they may need help with something also.)

Those who know me better beware - I may show up on your doorstep one of these days. Remember- If you hide I'll be back later!

1 comment: